Saturday, April 25, 2009

Still pregnant...

I am officially at 37 weeks today. I am "in the zone" as they say...that is I am full-term even though it will be another 3 weeks before any intervention will be considered if I don't go into labor before then...

I am so over being pregnant. I hate the constant acid in my throat, not being able to sleep, wierd aches and pains, being tired practically all the time...I especially am tired of people telling me how tiny I am.

Look just because I didn't use my pregnancy as an excuse to sit on my butt and eat whatever I want and gain 60 pounds or whatever, doesn't mean there is anything wrong with me or my baby...back off! The fact that I was able to keep down food successfully is a big deal okay? The only good thing that has come from me being smaller is that it seems to have detered the belly gropers which is nice.

My mom came over last week and helped me get some things organized and she is coming back next week Monday thru Wednesday and then (provided I don't go into labor between now and then) I will go to McMinnville with her. I am a little nervous about living with my parents again. Hopefully it won't be for the whole two weeks we are planning on. Don't get me wrong. I love my parents, but you know the quote "you can never go home again"? Well, that is kind of true. After living away from home for several years now it is not exactly the most comfortable place to be for extended periods of time. Not that they will try to control like when I go to bed or something...not that it will really be an issue as I am pretty much exhausted by this time (9:30) at night anyway. It's hard to explain but...anyway...

I have stopped working so I have nothing much else to write about. My whole life is basically doing housework and watching movies or reading, waiting for Evan to get home. Sounds depressing I guess but I know soon enough it will be filled with many other things, which will be equally boring to most people...but I will blog about them nonetheless. Liam's first smile, grabbing things, giggling at himself in the mirror, whatever. I think one thing I am truely looking forward to is seeing Evan develop as a dad. He is so excited...

Anyway, I really am tired and so I am going to try and sleep. Evan is over at Justin's watching Sweeny Todd. I could only watch that once and I regret doing that...so I am here...

No comments: