So...I am still getting sick (though certainly not as frequently or as violently not) and now there are these little frustrations I am dealing with.
There are the pregnancy frustrations:
1. Still sick (as mentioned)
2. feeling fat, not cute and pregnant...just heavy
3. no energy burst like people keep telling me you get in the second trimester
1. Stupid medical people not being able to get their books right so they are sending "collections" after us...
2. Not working but no energy to get the house in order
3. organization issues...
Anyway...got to lay down now.