Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Driving through feathers

This morning I took my niece and nephew to school...it was snowing very lightly when we left and by the time I was heading home it was like driving through downy feathers. I didn't know it was suppose to snow again it was sort of unexpected and I hope it doesn't too much because next week I am scheduled to work a lot. Also, Evan does not have anymore vacation time so he has to work...

Well..here is an update. The snow melted. Of course. Good...

I have been going to Jazzercise. Oh my. I have indeed moved to a small town. I have only been twice and am not very good and cannot do much as it makes my belly hurt after a little while. But I was shown yesterday how to do a lot of the moves sitting down so that should help.
Plus it's not sooo wierd. I mean they use modern rock and pop to dance to. Though the instructors are of course weirdly upbeat. The one yesterday kept going on about Dolly Parton.

I am very excited because I got to order my pregnancy pillow and my support belt yesterday. Wow, even as I was writing that I was struck by how lame that sounds but I am still excited. Because it means (hopefully) better nights for both me and Evan. Also, no more (or at least) limited back and ligiment pain.
I am getting to the point where my belly does not allow me to bend. I find this very inconvienent.
I went to the library a few days ago and got a bunch of new books. YEA! Unfortuately they only had one of the books that were recomended to me by my sister-in-law. It's a small town what can you do?

Tomorrow we are going to a sort of rememberance party for a friend who passed away last year. I am not sure how I feel. Evan says I should just go and not over-analyze it...not think about what to say or do as there is no "right" thing in these kind of situations.

No comments: